Saturday, November 29, 2008

I think blogging is rather confusing if you start learning to blog before you know how to use a computer. I think if had some experience with basics, I might be a better student. Right now Mike is helping me and his computer savy is a help. Maybe I will learn how to E-Mail. At any rate, I do have a comment to make. Mike and I went to mass this afternoon and I asked our pastor a question. My question was, "Can I receive communion today even though I voted for Barack Obama?" I continued, "This morning my sister-in-law phoned me to tell me that I should'nt go to communion. Guess what my pastor said. His exact words were "Bullshit" I think I will send this out.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

yo Mom good blog, we are having thanksgiving lasagna with Marty Rachel Dan Peggy Caitlin Peggy Weaver and I think Barack has his work cut out for him India is a huge challenge Peggys brother was there 3 weeks ago in the same area that ws atacked

Rachel said...

Nana,

Your blog posts are getting longer and better. I really look forward to reading them and hope it becomes a consitent thing. We're so proud of you! Good luck.