Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hi Maddy :

Gramps is helping me this afternoon and I wanted to tell you that blogging is hard for me but I'm thinking if I keep trying I will catch on. I was watching a program on TV this morning and I found it very interesting. A docter was lecturing a large group of people, all ages , and his main message was ----if you don't use your brain, you will put yourself at a disadvantage. He was especially concerned about older people. He strongly suggested that old people learn new skills. I think learning to blog would qualify. My friend, Rita, is taking piano lessons and she is going to give a concert for her friends. I looked at some old pictures of you, and when you come over I'll show them to you. Do you have a Christmas list. I have one and it's about a mile long.


Love, NaNa 8

No comments: